- ‘Ultraprocessed’ foods may make you eat more, clinical trial suggests Science Magazine
- Ultraprocessed foods cause people to gain weight, study finds NBC News
- It’s Not Just Salt, Sugar, Fat: Study Finds Ultra-Processed Foods Drive Weight Gain NPR
- Here’s What Eating Processed Foods for Two Weeks Does To Your Body TIME
- Processed foods make us fatter and are linked to a higher risk of cancer. Here’s what science suggests we should eat instead. Business Insider
- View full coverage on Google News
Source: “food” – Google News
Sharing information is key – Aleemah Art News in UK. Social Commerce and Social Media Management playing a big part.